Sunday, August 14, 2016

 

Another Huge Catch Up; All Movies waaay AMD

    It's been ages, I know. All the following movies have been purchased and watched (unless noted otherwise in the Commentary) since Mom died (AMD=After Mom Died). This list, however, hasn't lost its utility, especially, it seems for borrowing friends and occasional family members.
    I've dropped all but the Commentary section. As well, at this writing, I'm not attaching the titles to web links, although I am linking titles to this journal in order to set the titles up for later outsourced linking. I'll probably edit for web links, later. I will be tagging all entries for personal categories.
    And, yes, I know many of the outsourced links on movies already listed are out of date. I'll clean those up, eventually, as well.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?