Saturday, February 03, 2018

 

New Movies Coming Soon

    Yes, I still keep up this blog, adding to it about as often as I have in the past. I have several new movies to add to the list to the left, all of which I've acquired A[fter]M[om's]D[eath]. Some of those movies, though are old classics that she and I watched and enjoyed together. Some, well, she never saw them because they weren't made before she died.
    If anything, my interest in movies has increased since her death ten years ago this coming December, likely because I have more time to watch and research them, now. For those movies we watched and discussed together, I continue to imagine her beside me as I watch them again. For those she never saw, it's not unusual for me to imagine how she might have reacted to them, what she would have noticed, what would have triggered a comment from her.
    Back soon. Stay tuned.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?