Monday, February 05, 2018

 

Okay! Finished with this round of movies!

    I was just cleaning up after today's input of movies into my catalogue and realized I have no movies beginning with the letters "X" and "Z". I performed a quick search on Wikipedia and found some interesting entries for X, two of which I've actually seen, and, no, the two I've seen are not X-Men movies. Z has loads of interesting looking movies, so many they are categorized by second letters after Z. There is a Z movie I love: "Z", a politically rigorous Costa-Gavras movie fantastically made and acted. My local library branch has a copy of it which I check out about once a year. No need to own it.     So, it may be awhile before those letters appear in my own movie list to the left. Maybe never. Who knows.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?