Saturday, February 10, 2018

 

Well, it looks like I'm done with editing for the time being.

    I performed some serious updates, including links, basic word editing when I noticed errors, as much label editing as I noticed, whew! I'm glad that's done, at least for awhile.
    I expect to have to do brief dusting, from time to time, as links go awry or I notice problems I didn't previously notice. And, of course, there will very likely be additions and deletions (one of which happened two days ago) as the years continue.
    As I worked through this part of the journals, things came to mind about our movie collection or movies in general that I meant to mentally tag and mention in this post, but I can't seem to recall those mental tags, at the moment, probably because I need an editing break. Anyway, I've got errands to run. When I return and my mind is movie-rested, perhaps I'll scan the journal to jog my memory of some of the items that caught my attention and upon which I wanted to comment in an overall post. We'll see.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?