Monday, August 02, 2021

 

I just realized ...


... I'm going to have to go back through every title and change the urls for those I linked to Roger Ebert's newspaper column reviews. They all reside over on RogerEbert.com, now. Although the direct link to his Sun Times column redirects to his own site, the movie reviews with links to his Sun Times column do not redirect. So, I'm writing this, primarily, as a reminder to myself.
  No rest for the wicked, I guess.
  In case you're wondering, regarding the origin of the phrase "no rest for the wicked", here's an interesting article about it. The quote is from the Old Testament Bible. In a roundabout way. If you read the article, you'll see what I mean.
  Come to think of it, I have to do that for the New York Times reviews to which I've linked, too, since they've decided to turn their asses to their non-subscribed readership. Jesus, guys, how many times do you have to get bailed out by the feds (which didn't, by the way, happen for your plebian neighbors) before you act neighborly, again!?! Are we going to have to get the pitchforks out?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?