Thursday, November 18, 2021

 

Well! That's done!

  I just completed an extended clean-up of this site. I matched each entry on the left definitively to each entry on the right. And checked the correspondences. Everything's working the way it should.
  You might notice there are some posts originally written in 2016 and 2005 whose reviews are actually at the top of the list in November, 2021. These are the posts I managed to disappear with a swipe of my hand on an ultra sensitive touch pad (my usual computer, which is not nearly as sensitive, was in the shop when I did that). In all cases I've indicated when the post was originally published. I'm not sure it matters to anyone but me, but, well, if it matters to me, it's important, especially since I appear to be the only one who uses this site.
  There may still be some internal links in posts that don't quite sync. I'll take care of that over the next few days (I hope). I've figured out a slick process for finding these disassociated links, but, slick as it is, it's also time consuming. I am a bit of a badger when I'm working on something, though, so, perhaps it won't take too long.
  And then, of course, I still have several reviews to write. I've acquired so many movies over the last six months or so that I've gotten behind on that. Don't worry. Doing that is on my mind.
  So. All reviews have been restored. All links between the left and right columns are functioning and go where they're meant to go. I'm in business, again. There's still a bit of dirt on the floor, but all dangerous particles have been scouted and removed. A good sweeping and mopping is all that's left to do. I think, for the time being, I can go to bed, now.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?