Wednesday, May 18, 2022

 

Fahrenheit 9/11

  1. Who's watched:  M & G
  2. Mentions:  None
  3. Commentary:  I've watched this a couple of times: Once in depth and then speed watched through it. When I purchased the dvd the book was offered free. I've consulted the book more than the movie.
      My mother doesn't seem fazed by this kind of documentary. I gather she's heard it all before. We don't watch any of Micheal Moore's movies for pleasure. Well, that's not strictly true. I love the comedy of all his movies. It strikes me as George Carlin doing performance comedy.
    Update 2/7/18:  I had to change the original link I had to this movie in the title, above, and, as I'm doing with most of the movies, chose to plunder Wikipedia. As I was searching for the movie I came across what looks like a second (very interesting) link about the movie, Fahrenheit 911 controversies. I've included it in case you find its title as intriguing as I. The references for the second Wiki article includes, under references, Michael Moore's response to the criticisms, but that link no longer works. This one does: Factual Back-Up for Fahrenheit 9/11.
    Update 11/17/2021:  This post was originally published February 6, 2005. It was one of the accidental deletions that occurred, which is covered in this post.
      Here's a link to the Wikipedia write-up of the film.
      Release Date: 2004
      Directed by Michael Moore.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
All material copyright at time of posting by Gail Rae Hudson

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?